SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
When your customers begin the buying process online, they typically start with a search engine like Google or Bing to find something they have questions about. Your company’s website needs to be appearing prominently when and where they search. To do that, we need to carefully pick keywords, optimize your pages, create content, and build links around the terms your ideal buyers are searching for.
Considering SEO Companies for Web Design
There are many aspects of good web design that help SEO (search engine optimization) so that your website will appear on the search engines.
Face it, business owners are busy running their business. This is why hiring SEO website design is a good investment for most business.
SEO website design considerations:
- Expect To Know Up Front The Costs
- You Should Be Involved In the Process
- Be Able To Accept or Reject Certain Recommendations
- Know the on- and off-site strategies being employed.
- Know your site won’t be penalized or lose value for violating search engine guidelines.
- Question results and value of the work being performed.
- Expect optimization work performed to increase sales and profits.
- Have regularly scheduled performance updates.
We would be happy to visit with you on how we could help your business website perform much better. Contact us today and let’s see how we can help.
Dan and his team did a fantastic job on our website!! We had another group of people we were working with first and they weren’t getting anything done. Went to Dan and had a wonderfully designed user friendly website in no time. Would recommend him to anyone!!
Contractor & Repair Company
Mr. Barker and his staff has helped us for years. Always went above and beyond to help and even answer the smallest questions. I don’t know what we would do without him!
Websites Designed With Search Engine Optimization In Mind
You can have the most beautiful graphic design in the world, but if search engines can’t read or understand your website, they won’t know how to rank it in their listings. If they don’t rank it, potential customers and clients won’t be able to find your company online.
Good web design ensures the keyword density or the appearance of proper keywords in your content is correct so the search engines can understand what your page is about. It is a balance of optimizing your content with keywords and engaging information.
There are many content management systems available to build websites in. Many do not do a great job of balancing optimizing techniques to rank well with search engines. Some run very slow and provide a poor experience for website visitors, another issue search engines would count against you.
Key Elements of Good Web Design For SEO are:
- Optimized Page Titles
- Proper Link Text
- Proper Navigation
- Optimized Images
- Keyworded Filenames
- Page Content – with keywords for your industry.
- Pages That Perform Well – graphics and text that load quickly
- Mobile Friendly Design – ensuring any visitor can view your site easily and quickly.